- 1 lb Skirt Steak, trimmed
- 1 TBSP Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1 Large Clove of Garlic Minced and mashed to a past with 1 tsp coarse salt
- 2 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 3/4 tsp Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Allspice
- 1 TBSP Vegetable Oil
- Flour Tortillas Warmed as an accompaniment
Prepare the grill.
Cut steak into large pieces to fit on the grill.
In a small bowl, stir together chili powder, cumin, garlic paste, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, pepper, allspice, and oil. Rub all over meat. Marinate meat in covered bowl or resealable plastic bag and refrigerate for 20 to 60 minutes.
Grill steak on a well-oiled rack above glowing coals or on a gas grill over moderately high heat 3 to 5 minutes per side, or until springy to touch, for medium rare meat.
Remove from grill, cover and let stand for 5 minutes.
Cut across the grain on a diagonal into thin slices and serve with tortillas.