We found this stacked avocado and peach appetizer in a restaurant in Minnesota, my wife didn’t like it…I said I can make it better. Now she likes it!
Stacked Avocado and Peach Appetizer
Servings: 4 people
- 1 avocado
- 1 large or 2 small peaches you may substitute Mango for the peach
- ½ red bell pepper good for color
- ¼ red onion chopped
- ¼ C fresh cilantro
- Freshly ground black pepper
- A dash or 2 of cayenne pepper to taste
- 1 T real mayonnaise don’t scrimp here
- Note: All of the above ingredients can be adjusted to personal taste. This is just a good starting point or finish line if you so desire.
Chop all ingredients in ¼ to 3/8 inch chunks and place in mixing bowl.
Add the mayonnaise, salt and pepper and blend together. Sample the mix and adjust ingredients as needed.
Place the stack molds in the center of two plates and spoon in the mixture. Tamp down and remove the mold.
Garnish with Cilantro and serve with wedges of lime and fried wontons.