- 4 Moody’s Toulouse sausages cut each link into 4 to 5 pieces
- 1 yellow or red onion, large cut in chunks
- 1 pack of mushrooms about 8 oz
- 2 bell peppers red, green or yellow, cut in chunks (use 2 colors for presentation)
- 1 C cherry tomatoes optional – tomatoes will cook faster and get mushy
- 1- 2 T olive oil
- Fresh chopped herbs of choice all of some of each: rosemary, oregano, thyme, basil, parsley
- Salt and pepper
- 6-8 Bamboo skewers 8-inch
Soak the skewers in water for at least 15 minutes and preheat your grill.
Toss the sausage, onions, mushrooms, tomatoes and peppers in a bowl with 1 T olive oil and salt and pepper and coat.
Thread ingredients onto the skewers alternating the sausage and vegetables.
Grill kabobs, turning, until vegetables are slightly softened and the sausage begins to brown, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
Tip: The onion may not cook as fast as the other ingredients so once it’s cleaned and peeled, cut it in half and put in the microwave for about 1 minute, then cut it in chunks.